Jennifer G. Nelson, CPA, MBA
Principal and Tax Practice Director
Jennifer leads clients through the complex world of federal, state and international taxation of corporations, partnerships and individuals. Additionally, she provides tax research, consultation, and compliance in the areas of accounting methods, international tax, multi-state taxation, tax credits, depreciation, entity selection and structure, and overall strategic tax planning and advisory services. In short, she knows a thing or two about taxes.
A tax specialist with a thing for history and the Civil War, Jennifer brings a unique perspective to her clients and with over 18 years of experience she has seen just about every tax scenario. Her deep working knowledge of taxation has contributed to the success and profitability of clients in a diverse range of industries.
- MBA with a concentration in Accounting from The University of Pittsburgh
- BS degree in Health Policy and Administration from The University of Pennsylvania
Professional and Community Highlights
- Leadership York, Graduate and former Treasurer
- Presenter for World Trade Center, Central PA
- Presenter for MANTEC
- Women & Minority Business Owners Have Many Resources, Published by Central Penn Business Journal
Jennifer Recommends This Advice
Life is Short – so buy the shoes, drink the wine and eat the dessert.