The SN Culture
Whether it’s remote or in an office, a large part of our lives is spent at work.
As a remote, geographically diverse firm, creating a work environment that’s positive, supportive, and focused on the well-being of our employees, both professionally and personally, is at the top of our priority list. We fully leverage technology to create a virtual atmosphere that allows you to collaborate and connect with your fellow team members in powerful ways.
Our culture represents multiple generations, varied backgrounds and interests, and a surprising amount of good humor for a professional services firm. So, how do we mesh as a team if we’re remote? We’re glad you asked! Below are just a few examples of the ways we foster a team environment across the miles.
What you’ll love about SN:
- Environment of respect and appreciation
- Regular practice area team meetings
- Invest in technology to support remote work
- Quarterly live chats to connect with leadership
- SN Shining Star employee recognition program
- HR Manager dedicated to employee experience
- State-based Teams channels to meet your “neighbors”