Deltek Project Information Management
Access critical firm-wide and project information in one central location.
Project Information Management (PIM) is a web-based information management and collaboration software tool designed specifically for AE firms. PIM provides employees with a central location to create, store, search, manage, archive and collaborate around their projects. Integration with AutoCad and Revit, allows architects and engineers to revise, approve, store, and manage project drawings; and email plans and designs directly from PIM, eliminating the need for external systems (i.e. Dropbox, eFile, Google Drive, ShareFile) or FTPs.
- View project information and documents directly in Vision/iAccess and Vantagepoint
- Receive instant notifications of recently uploaded or edited documents
- Review all versions of the project documents
- Tag documents across multiple related locations
- Identify a specific project document within seconds
- Review and approve new designs and drawings instantly
Deltek ProjectCon 2022!
Formerly Deltek Insight
November 15 – 18
Gaylord Opryland in Nashville TN
ProjectCon is the destination for over 3,000 project-based business professionals to gain valuable insights and knowledge to improve performance and accelerate growth through Deltek solutions.
Let us know you’ll be there!
Discover how to streamline and centralize your project-based information management.
Learn how to take control of your project management.
Connect with Susan Patrick and schedule your complementary Project Information Management consultation today to find out what Deltek PIM can do for you.