Solutions to enhance a business owners success.
Every company needs a CFO, but only a small percentage need one on a full-time basis. Our approach is based on the belief that all organizations, despite their size, deserve access to sophisticated financial expertise that positions them for growth.
“I already have a Controller, I don’t need a CFO.”
We hear this a lot. The reality is that often the needs of a company don’t match their resources. The result may be an owner acting as CFO or relying on a Controller or Accountant to drive strategic growth. There’s no doubt that these roles are important, but it’s equally important to understand the significant differences in what they provide.
Offers a historical perspective of financials including:
- The daily control of operations
- Financial reporting
- Focuses on day to day situations and past performance
Chief Financial Officer
Serves as a business partner to company leadership and:
- Understands the global impact on the business of all things financial
- Drives the vision, goals, and growth of the company
- Develops strategic forecasts
- Utilizes historical trends and metrics
- Enhances profitability through benchmarking and education of key managers
- Creates a financial roadmap for the future
Spending too much time looking in the rearview mirror?
Leverage the skill and talent of a CFO, without the cost of one and experience forward-focused results that position you to achieve your goals.
- Access to high-level financial guidance
- Consistent financial forecasts and the discipline to monitor results
- Improved cash flow through education, controls, and procedures
- Relevant, timely, and accurate financial analysis on a routine basis
- Support in making difficult or urgent financial decisions
“SN’s service was extremely valuable and ‘right sized’.”
David Bernhardt, P.E.,
Providence Engineering Corporation