Your Job Just Got Easier: Ajera Outsourced Solutions
Let’s cut right to the chase. Our passion is helping firms who have their eyes on the prize, firms who dream big and have goals they want to meet, and firms who have challenges they want to fix. Running a successful firm requires accounting and technology skills that not every business has on staff or can afford to hire. At SN, we bridge those gaps, and support and elevate these critical areas of your business with professionals who have specific high-level AE industry, accounting, and Ajera expertise.
Join our “no strings attached” webinar for an opportunity to find out more about our outsourced accounting, CFO, and Project Management Office solutions, their benefits, and our accounting/Ajera experts.
If you can relate to any of these scenarios, then you need to be on this webinar:
- You are the Principal of a firm and wearing the Accounting hat.
- You are a small firm Owner, and the Front Desk or Office Admin is wearing the Accounting hat.
- Your monthly financials aren’t completed for months and maybe not till year-end.
- You lack a big picture, strategic overview of your finances.
- You’re in the dark about overall profitability, utilization, project performance, and cash flow.
- You’re relying solely on your tax preparer to provide financial guidance, but they aren’t familiar with the specifics of your industry.
Experience the freedom, confidence, and enhanced profitability that comes from Ajera outsourcing. Watch Today!
About the Presenters
Valerie Higgins | Managing Director, AEC Advisory Services
Val’s 25+ years working in and with the AE industry has provided her with a wealth of “boots on the ground” experience that she brings to the table with each of her client engagements. Val specializes in assisting clients with an assessment of their business processes, ERP systems efficiencies, and a passion point – Best Practices for Project Management.
Bryan Zabonick | Consultant Manager
Bryan’s 12+ years working in and with the AE industry as both an external and internal resource has given him a unique blend of knowledge that he brings to each client engagement. Bryan specializes in supporting accounting processes improvement and design, ERP Systems and integrations and efficiencies, and financial review and corrections.