Ajera User Group: Consultant Management (Part 2)
SN’s Ajera Virtual User Group, where like-minded individuals from project-based firms converge for the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and most importantly, grow. We’re bringing together thought leaders in Architecture and Engineering, finance, and technology to help you map out your future.
Consultant Management remains a focal point in many consulting engagements. In the second part of this series, we’ll present innovative approaches that will help you refine your Consultant Management strategies in Ajera:
- Consultant paid when paid Workflow/Timing Review
- Consultant Insurance Tracking at the Vendor and Project/Phase Level
- Widgets, tips, and tricks to get Consultant invoices in a timely manner
During this User Group, you’ll learn how to:
- Track Consultant Insurance at the Vendor
- Track Consultant Insurance at the Project Level
- Use Widgets to proactively manage the Consultant Billing Cycle
Get Started: Register for the Skills & Performance Institute
Have you registered for an SN Webinar in the past 12 months?
If no, please continue to the form below to be registered in SN’s Skills & Performance Institute (SPI).
SPI | Ajera User Group: Consultant Management (Part 2)
This course is hosted and accessed exclusively within SPI. An SN representative will be in contact to complete your setup process.