Ajera User Group: Successfully Managing Consultants
SN’s Ajera Virtual User Group, where like-minded individuals from project-based firms converge for the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and most importantly, grow. We’re bringing together thought leaders in Architecture & Engineering, finance, and technology to help you map out your future.
Managing Consultants is a frequent challenge for AE Firms. If you experience any of the following Consultant-related situations, join our upcoming Ajera virtual user group meeting where we’ll share best practices for successfully managing this important role:
- Constantly chasing down Consultant invoices
- Consultant invoice approvals are often difficult
- Advance Consultant invoicing causes WIP entry confusion and/or creates reporting issues
- Applying Consultant invoices to projects requires forensic accounting
- Pay when Paid and/or Commitment Management report isn’t working
- Keeping track of insurance renewals is a challenge
Get ‘boots on the ground’ lessons learned from our experts. Plus, tips to provide clarity and consistency in Consultant Management.