Ajera User Group: Consultant Management (Part 1)
SN’s Ajera Virtual User Group, where like-minded individuals from project-based firms converge for the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and most importantly, grow. We’re bringing together thought leaders in Architecture & Engineering, finance, and technology to help you map out your future.
Consultant Management is a recurring topic in our consulting engagements. Managing Consultants is a team effort, and we have tried and true approaches to help you and your Project Managers get a better handle on it. We will share our experience and ideas on the following:
- Consultant Engagement the Professional Way
- The Pitfalls of Prepaying Consultants
- Commitment/Budget Setup Review
During this User Group, you’ll learn:
- How to engage your Consultants to provide timely information based on your requirements.
- Why prepaying Consultants is something to be avoided if possible.
- How to help you and your PMs to be proactive in receiving Consultant invoices.
On Demand | Ajera Consultant Management (Part 1)
Credits are not offered for on-demand presentations.