Richard C. Hogentogler, CPA
Rick’s passion for sharing the SN story began early in his career. His unique ability to uncover the needs of his clients has made him invaluable to organizations in architectural, engineering, and construction; manufacturing and distribution; and government and not-for-profit.
Rick believes that listening and understanding are the critical first steps to providing solutions that bring real results. The most rewarding part of his job? Connecting the dots for clients and seeing them reach their goals as a result.
- BS degree in Accounting from Bloomsburg University
Professional and Community Highlights
- York College of Pennsylvania, Board of Trustees – Chairman of the Finance & Audit Committee; Executive Committee Member; Investment Committee Member
- York County Heritage Trust, Investment Committee Member
- Leadership York, Graduate
- Sandler Sales Training Club, Graduate and President Club Member
Ask Rick About
Item #4 on his Bucket List.