Kelly A. Chambers, CPA
Director, Entrepreneurial Services Group
Utilizing her diverse accounting and business background, Kelly provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to small businesses in varied industries. Wasting no time getting to the heart of the challenges facing her clients, Kelly works to develop innovative, customized solutions. As a bonus, she is proficient in accounting information systems including QuickBooks, Peachtree, Business Works and is a Certified Bill.com Guru.
Her years of public accounting experience has afforded Kelly the opportunity to do what she loves best, tackling issues and determining creative ways to maximize profitability. Kelly’s not just a problem-solving enthusiast, in her spare time, she can be found supporting her children by moonlighting as a youth sports fanatic.
- BS degree in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University
Professional & Community Highlights
- South Hanover YMCA, Advisory Board President
- Hanover Area YMCA, Board Member
- Leadership Hanover, Graduate
- BDO Alliance Leadership Program, Graduate
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Volunteer
Best Part of Kelly’s Job
I love knowing I helped someone – there is nothing better than solving a client’s problem.