Jason Jaworski, MSEM
Director of Project Management
As Director of Project Management, Jason brings 20 years of experience in strategic planning/execution, project/program management, client relationship management, budget/resource planning and consulting in the Architectural and Engineering industry. Jason has a true passion for taking a strategic vision and turning it into a reality through process and standardization.
Working collaboratively with employees across all areas of a business, Jason builds strong, high performing teams that work towards meeting their overall business objectives. Through his experience working at a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm, as well as a leading project-based technology company, Jason has unique insight into the AE industry and how to leverage project management best practices for a competitive advantage.
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering and Program/Project Management from Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelors of Applied Science degree in Engineering Design from Siena Heights University
- Associate in Applied Sciences degree from Owens Community College
Professional and Community Highlights
- ACEC National Annual Convention & Legislative Summit, Presenter
- PSMJ, Project Management Boot Camp, Guest Reviewer
- Successfully managed over 250 multi-discipline AE projects
Jason Recommends You Read
Creating Your Own Destiny by Patrick Snow