“When you encourage others, you inspire them to reach for greatness.”
Kristi focuses her extensive expertise on helping clients design a workforce that is not only prepared for the future, but one that leverages disruption to thrive and succeed. Weaving together a unique blend of anticipatory tools and insights with practical solutions, Kristi provides clients with an organizational architecture that empowers them for the NextGen.
Applying deep workforce knowledge, Kristi helps companies overcome challenges by providing strategic direction, implementing and improving policies and procedures, and skillfully turning human capital management into a competitive advantage.
Kristi is an active blogger and frequent presenter on workforce and NextGen-related topics.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Management with a specialization in HR from Capella University
- MBA in Business from Capital College, The Pennsylvania State University
- BS degree in Accounting from Capital College, The Pennsylvania State University
Professional & Community Highlights
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, HR Certification Institute
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional, Society for Human Resource Management
- Fundamental Payroll Certified, American Payroll Association
Ask Kristi About
The time her palms were scanned at the airport.