Nikki M. Hoffman, CPA
Director, AEC Group
With full oversight of our ERISA engagements, Nikki ensures that clients are compliant with Department of Labor requirements. She has a deep working knowledge of plans ranging from 100 to over 10,000 participants and plan assets up to $500 million including 401(k) 403(b), defined benefit, ESOP, health and welfare plans, as well as Form 5500’s. Under her leadership, our firm passed a DOL review of its audit workpapers reflecting a commitment to providing quality service.
Almost choosing a career in engineering, Nikki now has the best of both worlds working closely with our architecture and engineering clients to drive results. Her grasp of the complexities and nuances of the AE industry is an asset to clients. Additionally, Nikki is highly-skilled in Federal Acquisition Regulation Overhead audits (FAR) and leads our larger financial statement audits for engineering clients.
- BS degree in Accounting from Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Highlights
- AICPA Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center, Firm Liaison
- Forty Under 40 Winner, Central PA Business Journal
- Central Pennsylvania’s Top 25 Women of Influence Winner
- International WAGR Syndrome Association, Treasurer
- Main Street Hanover, Volunteer
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Volunteer
Nikki Recommends This Advice
Accept that you cannot control everything and concentrate on what you can. By doing so, the things you can’t control may not be as bad as you think.