Chad Bumbaugh, CPA
Managing Director, Entrepreneurial Services Group
During his 20+ year career, Chad has worked with many types of businesses on a wide range of tax and accounting issues. Beyond the traditional compliance work, he assists clients with tax and general business consulting matters, such as succession. He particularly enjoys strategizing with clients on how to more efficiently conduct operations, improve cash flow, and minimize tax burdens. Chad played a vital role in SN’s CARES Act-related initiatives, helping clients manage and maximize benefits including PPP loans and forgiveness.
Industries and areas of focus include manufacturing, retail, family and closely owned businesses, and professional service providers such as doctors and attorneys.
Chad is a firm believer that the relationship which develop when partnering with clients to identify practical solutions is a highlight of his position.
- BBA degree in Accounting from Shippensburg University, summa cum laude
Professional & Community Highlights
- York County Opioid Collaborative, Board Member
- York County Community Foundation, Finance Committee Member
- York Area Housing Group, Finance Committee Member
- Convergence Coaching Leadership Development Program, Graduate
- Leadership York, Graduate
- Dale Carnegie Course, Graduate