Chad Bumbaugh, CPA
During his career, Chad has worked with many different types of businesses on a wide range of tax and accounting issues. Beyond the traditional compliance work he assists clients with tax and general business consulting matters, as well as implementations of new accounting pronouncements. He particularly enjoys opportunities to strategize with clients on how to more efficiently conduct operations, improve cash flow, and minimize tax burdens. The relationship which develop when you partner with clients to identify practice solutions is one of the highlights of his position.
Industries and areas of focus include manufacturing, retail, family and closely owned businesses, and professional service providers such as doctors and attorneys.
Chad’s work also involves maintaining a balance between the firm’s compliance with professional standards and conducting efficient attest engagements, so the firm can utilize our interaction time with clients to focus on the challenges they face.
- BBA degree in Accounting from Shippensburg University, summa cum laude
Professional and Community Highlights
- York Area Housing Group, Board Member and Treasurer
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of York County, Volunteer
- Convergence Coaching Leadership Development Program, Graduate
- Leadership York, Graduate
- Dale Carnegie Course, Graduate