“"Settle for nothing less than an extraordinary life."”
Kate’s 25 years of experience in the Architecture and Engineering industry includes leadership roles as a Consultant, Principal-in-Charge, and National Engineering Director. Her primary focus is on helping clients with transition strategies including ownership transition and mergers and acquisitions. Kate applies a “lead with people” approach as she partners with firms to successfully anticipate and prepare for their future.
- B.A. in Psychology from University of Colorado Denver
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Colorado Denver
- MBA, General Business and Finance from University of Denver – Daniels College of Business
Professional and Community Highlights
- ACEC-CO, Vertical Design Committee member and sustaining member
- A3LC Liaison Committee member