As a Director of SN’s State and Local Tax (SALT) Practice Area, Karen applies her significant taxation expertise to guide clients through the increasingly complex SALT environment including tax consulting, compliance, and resolution.
Over her 30+ years working in the accounting industry, Karen has developed a deep working knowledge of corporate taxation including a specialized focus in state and local sales and use tax, state and local income tax, audit representation, tax planning, consulting, due diligence, and mergers and acquisitions.
Karen enjoys serving clients in a wide range of industries and is passionate about providing clients with solutions that help them achieve their goals.
- BS degree in Accounting from State University of New York College at Fredonia
Professional & Community Highlights
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member and State Taxation and Legislation Committee Chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, State Tax Committee Member
- Recognized as one of Alabama’s Top Talent CPAs, Business Alabama Magazine
Ask Karen About
The coincidence that occurred regarding the World Series winners in 2016 and 2018.