Access critical firm-wide and project information in one central location.
Deltek Project Information Management (PIM) is a web-based information management and collaboration software tool designed specifically for A/E/C firms. Provide your employees with a central location to create, store, search, manage, archive and collaborate around their projects. Whether they’re in project management, human resources, marketing, information technology or finance, this tool will help you save time and money.
This one-of-a-kind documentation management system allows you to file documents from across all Microsoft Office programs, AutoCad and Revit through a simple integration, attach to projects and view directly within Deltek Vision. Automated notifications to internal and external team members, the inability to attach duplicated items, and automated document tracking; ensuring that the most recent version of the document is available for editing and updating are just a few of the unique features that this new software tool has to offer.
Keep your finger on the pulse of your projects:
- View project information and documents directly in Vision/iAccess and Vantagepoint
- Receive instant notifications of recently uploaded or edited documents
- Review all versions of the project documents
- Tag documents across multiple related locations
- Identify a specific project document within seconds
- Review recently sent emails with envelope information
- Review and approve new designs and drawings instantly
- Attach emails from Outlook in two clicks
PIM’s integration with AutoCad and Revit, allows Architects and Engineers to revise, approve, store, and manage project drawings. Quickly email project plans and designs directly from PIM via a download link, eliminating the need for external systems (i.e. Dropbox, eFile, Google Drive, ShareFile) or FTPs.