Utilizing Ajera’s File Streaming Tools for Billing Efficiency
March 25, 2021
When working with clients, we often find that AR collections are a challenge. It’s typical in firms for the responsibility to be placed on the accounting team. Sharing ownership of AR collections with your project managers and principals can make a big difference in turning around any lagging payments.
We find that many clients we engage with are not aware of the new file streaming tool or the time savings it provides for your Client Invoicing process. Hours of time can be gained back into your Accounting team’s work schedule by utilizing this tool. Audit compliance efficiency is also an added plus. Think of no more scanning, attachments, and dealing with additional PDFs to email to clients – this is an awesome tool! Let us help you take the pain out of reimbursable backup in Client Invoicing!
In this class, our Ajera experts will provide training on:
- How to implement the File Streaming tool in Ajera
- How to train your team on use of the tool
- Which applications provide File Streaming
- Credit Card Function and Best Practice Setup/Use
- Viewing uploaded attachments on expense reports
- Managing File Streamed attachments on Client Invoices
- File Streamed attachments and Paperless Billing Review
- Project Command Center options with uploaded attachments
- Expense report training guide for employees
- Copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- Recording of the Training