Cyber Crime – Why Your Security May Not Be Enough
When: July 26, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Where: Webinar, At Your Desk
As the shift to storing information in the cloud continues to grow, it is critical that companies take precautionary steps to avoid unauthorized access to employee information. On a daily basis, we hear about companies hit by varying degrees of cyber-attacks. While not every breach can be prevented, there are steps you can and should be taking to minimize your risk and your level of loss and exposure if an attack occurs.
In this webinar, we’ll take the unique approach of hearing from experts in the HR, ERISA, and IT areas as they share cyber security best practices for protecting the confidential personnel data that is stored by every company.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The specific actionable steps that must be taken when a breach occurs with employee information
- The importance of a response plan – the quicker you respond, the better
- Policies and procedures to prevent and minimize breaches
- System of accountability to monitor compliance
- Best practices for employees to ensure no exposure is taking place
*All registrants will receive a copy of the recording