A Deep Dive into Ajera Project Management Dashboards
SN’s Ajera Virtual User Group, where like-minded individuals from project-based firms converge for the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and most importantly, grow. We’re bringing together thought leaders in Architecture & Engineering, finance, and technology to help you map out your future.
You asked and we listened, thanks to all who responded to our polling for our December topic!
Deep Dive into PM Dashboards – was the winner!
The past almost 2 years has been full of unprecedented change and we have seen our AE community rise to the challenges and adopt new approaches to the way we work and communicate with one another. With more companies working remotely and hiring talent across the country we’ve had more requests for help with PM Training and PM Project Reporting than ever.
Please join us for our December Ajera User Group where we’ll focus on the Project Performance dashboard. We will present ideas to customize your Projects and My Projects dashboards to:
- Access for what information is MOST important to present to your PMs
- Customize to highlight the KPIs your firm finds most critical
- Connect the dots with Project Maintenance and Project Reporting to find efficiencies for your team
- Add Dashboards and Widgets available to you in the Widget Gallery that you might not be aware of
- Hear your ideas and innovations on Project Reporting
During This Event, You’ll Learn How To:
- Edit the Projects & My Projects widgets to make them the most efficient.
- Incorporate Earned Value Analysis into your Project and My Projects Dashboards.
- Access widgets available to you in the Widget Gallery.
Do you have a success story to share? We want to hear about it! Let’s gain success with time entry for 2021.
About the Presenters:
Valerie Higgins | Managing Director, Project Management & Ajera Consulting
Val’s 25+ years working in and with the AE industry has provided her with a wealth of “boots on the ground” experience that she brings to the table with each of her client engagements. Val specializes in assisting clients with an assessment of their business processes, ERP systems efficiencies, and a passion point – Best Practices for Project Management.
With over 20 years of architectural and engineering experience and as a long-term user of the Ajera software solution, Connie brings a passion for project management, providing project managers with an understanding of the financial aspects of Project Management.