Ajera User Group: Project Reporting
SN’s Ajera User Group, where like-minded individuals from project-based firms converge for the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and most importantly, grow. We’re bringing together thought leaders in Architecture & Engineering, finance, and technology to help you map out your future.
What do all the Project Reporting options mean and which should you pick?
Join us for a 1-hour discussion and review of project reporting options in Ajera. We get lots of questions about the standard reports:
- What profit basis should I select?
- What does Cap at Contract do?
- Where is the overhead rate coming from?
- What are report views for and why should I use them?
- What KPI’s should we be reviewing on our project performance widgets?
Our team has had the great opportunity to work with many firms to optimize their project reporting and we would also like to hear your suggestions and successes.
Watch this to learn:
- About Profit Basis options on Ajera standard reports
- How to create report views and assign them to your team
- How to add key KPI’s to your project dashboards
Do you have a success story to share? We want to hear about it!
On Demand | Ajera Project Reporting
Credits are not offered for on-demand presentations.
"*" indicates required fields