Scott Hursh, CPA, CCIFP, CDA
Director, AE Consulting
As an innovative leader in financial management and business consulting for architecture and engineering (AE) firms for over 30 years, Scott has acquired the business acumen that only comes from “hands-on” experience working with leaders of AE firms of all sizes. He focuses primarily in the areas of profit improvement and ownership transition; helping clients to achieve their strategic goals.
An avid outdoorsman, Scott is equally at home on the front lines with his clients, discovering the distinct characteristics that make their company tick. His passion for the AE industry is well known and often showcased at industry conferences and events where he is a frequent presenter on AE related topics.
- BS degree in Accounting from West Chester State University
Professional & Community Highlights
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Certified Design Accountant (CDA)
- ACEC/PA CFO Roundtable, Member
- ACEC/MD Business and Finance Committee, Member
- ACEC Tax & Regulatory Affairs Committee, Member
- ACEC AASHTO Audit Subcommittee, Member
- PSMJ National Conference, Presenter
- ACEC Webinar Series, Presenter
- Insider’s Guide to Ownership and Succession Planning, Published by ZweigWhite
- Is Company Structure Costing You at Tax Time?, Published by PSMJ
Ask Scott About
The time he was up close and personal with President John F. Kennedy.