Scott Hursh, CPA, CCIFP, CDA
Director, AE Consulting
Scott is recognized as an authority in financial management, tax, and government contract consulting for architectural and engineering firms. His advanced experience in the application and interpretation of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), AASHTO Audit Guide, Cost Accounting Standards, and AE tax issues guides firms towards minimizing tax obligations and boosting profitability.
An avid outdoorsman, Scott is equally at home on the front lines with his clients, discovering the distinct characteristics that make their company tick. His passion for the AE industry is well known and often showcased at trade organization conferences and events where he is a frequent presenter on AE related topics.
- BS degree in Accounting from West Chester State University
Professional & Community Highlights
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Certified Design Accountant (CDA)
- ACEC/PA CFO Roundtable, Member
- ACEC/MD Business and Finance Committee, Member
- ACEC Tax & Regulatory Affairs Committee, Member
- ACEC AASHTO Audit Subcommittee, Member
- PSMJ National Conference, Presenter
- ACEC Webinar Series, Presenter
- Insider’s Guide to Ownership and Succession Planning, Published by ZweigWhite
- Is Company Structure Costing You at Tax Time?, Published by PSMJ
Ask Scott About
The time he was up close and personal with President John F. Kennedy.