Krista M. Gardner, CPA
Principal - Not-for-Profit and Governmental Practice
Krista specializes in identifying opportunities to improve the financial governance, business strategy, and operational efficiency of their clients. Working exclusively within the industry, Krista is well versed in the unique challenges associated with not-for-profit and governmental organizations. Above all, she is committed to helping her clients fulfill their mission by providing meaningful guidance and strategic solutions.
Krista’s passion for not-for-profits and respect for their community impact can be seen in her personal commitment to many local organizations. She is also actively involved in industry-specific groups including the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials, Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, PICPA Local Government Committee, PASBO Accounting and Auditing Committee, AICPA Government Audit Quality Center, and AICPA Not-for-Profit Center.
- BS degree in Accounting from Susquehanna University, cum laude
Professional and Community Highlights
- Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center, Finance Committee
- ConvergenceCoaching Transformational Leadership Program, Graduate
- BOARDWay Bound NonProfit Leadership Program, Graduate
- Special Olympics York County, Management Team, Fundraising Coordinator, Polar Plunge Chair
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Volunteer
Ask Krista About
The time she studied abroad in London and developed her passion for travel.