Krista M. Gardner, CPA
Principal - Not-for-Profit and Governmental Practice
Krista specializes in identifying opportunities to improve the financial governance, business strategy, and operational efficiency of her clients. Working exclusively within the not-for-profit and governmental industries, Krista is well versed in the unique experiences these organizations face including obstacles to success. Above all, she is committed to helping her clients fulfill their mission by providing meaningful guidance and strategic solutions.
In addition to providing compliance and attestation services, Krista challenges the status quo by focusing on future industry trends, disruptions and the needs of her clients. Her many strengths, including a servant heart for missional and community-oriented organizations, allow her to collaborate effectively with her clients as an advisor, consultant and educator.
Krista’s passion for not-for-profits and respect for their community impact can be seen in her personal commitment to many local organizations.
- BS degree in Accounting from Susquehanna University, cum laude
- ConvergenceCoaching Transformational Leadsership Program, Graduate
- BOARDWay Bound Not-for-Profit Leadership Program, Graduate
- Forty Under 40 Winner, Central Penn Business Journal
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Government Audit Quality Center Member; Not-for-Profit Center Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Local Government Committee; Local Government Conference Committee Member and Presenter; School District Conference Committee; Not-for-Profit Committee
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials – Accounting and Audit Committee; Conference Presenter and Publication Contributor
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Member
- Appell Center for the Performing Arts, Board of Directors Chairperson
- Special Olympics York County – Management Team; Fundraising Coordinator; Polar Plunge Chair; Carl Gardner Golf Benefit Committee
- Special Olympics PA – 2016 Management Team Member of the Year; Al Senavitis Mission Impact Fund Committee; Re-organization Committee Member
- Susquehanna University, Global Business Perspectives Judge
Ask Krista About
The time she studied abroad in London and developed her passion for travel.