Deltek’s 2022 AE Clarity Report
For the last 43 years, Deltek has conducted an annual survey of firms in the Architecture & Engineering industry to identify key performance indicators, market conditions, and industry trends. Based on 2021 fiscal data at 540 participating firms of all shapes, sizes, and disciplines from across the United States and Canada, the Clarity Study collaboratively identifies key performance indicators and industry trends and conditions to help you benchmark your firm’s performance.
Growing pipelines and increased revenue projections are intensifying firms’ focus on closing their staffing gaps, leveraging technology for more efficient delivery, and increasing transparency and use of KPIs to operate more strategically.
SN thanks Deltek, ACEC, ACEC | Canada, AIA, and SMPS for their contributions and coordination of this year’s study.
Highlights from this year’s study include:
- Top Emerging Technology Trends
- Firms are seeing a relatively successful financial year, but saw decreases in several metrics.
- AE firms predict a 17.6% growth in net revenue – the highest forecast in a decade.
- A tightening workforce in the face of growing project demand is impacting project schedules.
- Employee turnover increased 1.8% from last year.
Download your complimentary report today!