“Persistence always pays off in the end.”
Tim collaborates with architectural, engineering and construction clients to better manage business practices and improve profitability. As a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional, Tim has mastered nine critical knowledge areas within the construction industry, enabling him to provide exceptional technical service to his clients.
Known for his networking finesse, Tim helps firms develop strategic connections and build meaningful relationships. His keen ability to understand the nuances of the AEC industry has led to the establishment of many invaluable business partnerships.
Tim was instrumental in launching the South Central PA AEC Network which quickly became one of the most successful networking groups in the region. Additionally, he founded and leads our Viewpoint Construction Software User Group which provides opportunities for construction firms to learn best practices from each other and guest presenters.
- BS degree in Accounting from York College of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Highlights
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Construction Financial Management Association, Past President, Central PA Chapter
- Bell Socialization, Board of Directors – Past President
- Mentorship York Program, Participant
- Leadership York, Graduate
- Forty Under 40 Winner, Central Penn Business Journal
Ask Tim About
The time he broke his arm in a car accident and still made it to a Penn State football game the next day.