“There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
As Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Jason leads SN’s day-to-day operations and works collaboratively with the firm’s board of managers and management team. This role allows Jason to do what he is passionate about – taking a strategic vision and turning it into a reality. To further growth-focused initiatives, Jason leads SN’s execution of core business operations including the continued advancement of internal processes to ensure organizational effectiveness and high-performance teams.
Through his 20 years of experience, including working at a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firms, as well as a leading project-based technology company, Jason has unique insight into how to leverage project management best practices to meet business objectives and secure a competitive advantage.
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering and Program/Project Management from Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelors of Applied Science degree in Engineering Design from Siena Heights University
- Associate in Applied Sciences degree from Owens Community College
Professional & Community Highlights
- ACEC National Annual Convention & Legislative Summit, Presenter
- PSMJ, Project Management Boot Camp, Guest Reviewer
- Successfully managed over 250 multi-discipline AE projects
Jason Recommends You Read
Creating Your Own Destiny by Patrick Snow