“The future is brightest for those who see it clearly.”
Glenn has over 30 years of business, accounting, and valuation experience and leads the firm’s Value Advisory practice area. His high level of knowledge, coupled with honed analytical skills allows Glenn to help firms understand the true value of their business. Glenn provides specialized services to not only identify value and value drivers but develop actionable plans to maximize them for greater results.
Glenn loves engaging with business owners to deepen their understanding of how to measure, manage, and protect value. Prior to joining Stambaugh Ness, Glenn founded and led his own valuation business and served as a business valuation partner at a regional accounting firm.
His deep engagement experience includes valuation planning services, ESOPs, and value advisory consulting services. In addition to partnering with companies in a broad array of industries, he has experience with organizations ranging in size from startups to revenue in excess of a billion dollars.
- BS degree in Accounting from York College
- BA degree in Management (minor in Entrepreneurship) from Gettysburg College
Professional & Community Highlights
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Member
- The ESOP Association, Member
- York County Estate Planning Council, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Central PA, Member
Ask Glenn About
His Ironman triathlon experience.