Providing project managers with a comprehensive view of project billing information in a single report.
Stambaugh Ness has developed the Billing Review Report to give project managers a detailed report that provides a comprehensive view of the project billing information into a single report.
The Billing Review Report includes information such as:
- Unposted Labor
- Billing amounts for Direct Expenses / Consultants
- Job to Date (JTD) Billed and Fees for all levels of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Fees
- JTD Spent and Fees (amounts included in the fee only) for all levels of the WBS and Fees (amount included in the fee only)
- Overall% Complete & Lump Sum for Phased Fix Fee and Fixed Fee
- Actual% Complete & Actual Amount Complete for Fee Based Projects (amounts include in the fee only)
- Hourly to a Max (Limits) Details
- Retainer Summary
- A/R Aging
- Billing Terms Information
- The Report Prints Based on Transaction Activity
- And much, much more!