Utilizing Ajera’s New File Streaming Tools for Billing Efficiency
When: March 19, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
Where: At Your Desk, Webinar
Cost: $150.00 per person
We find that many clients we engage with are not aware of the new file streaming tool or the time savings it provides for your Client Invoicing process. Hours of time can be gained back into your Accounting team’s work schedule by utilizing this tool. Audit compliance efficiency is also an added plus. Think of no more scanning, attachments, and dealing with additional PDFs to email to clients – this is an awesome tool! Let us help you take the pain out of reimbursable backup in Client Invoicing!
In this class, our Ajera experts will provide training on:
- How to implement the File Streaming tool in Ajera
- How to train your team on use of the tool
- Which applications provide File Streaming
- Credit Card Function and Best Practice Setup/Use
- Viewing uploaded attachments on expense reports
- Managing File Streamed attachments on Client Invoices
- File Streamed attachments and Paperless Billing Review
- Project Command Center options with uploaded attachments
- Expense report training guide for employees
- Enhanced Billing Review Tracking Dashboard
- Copy of the PowerPoint presentation
- Copy of Course Q&As
- Recording of the Training
About the Presenters
Val’s 25+ years working in and with the AE industry has provided her with a wealth of “boots on the ground” experience that she brings to the table with each of her client engagements. Val specializes in assisting clients with an assessment of their business processes, ERP systems efficiencies, and a passion point – Best Practices for Project Management.
Bryan’s 12+ years working in and with the AE industry as both an external and internal resource has given him a unique blend of knowledge that he brings to each client engagement. Bryan specializes in supporting accounting processes improvement and design, ERP Systems and integrations and efficiencies, and financial review and corrections.