When: June 11 – 13, 2020
Where: Renaissance Asheville Hotel, Asheville, NC
Hosted by the Society for Design Administration, the EDSymposium is designed to give you a wealth of usable content in each of SDA’s core professional education areas: Finance, Office Administration, Human Resource, Marketing, and Project Management.
Each session will be sure to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes that are occurring within the industry—which we all know happens on almost a daily basis.
Some Additional Reasons for attending EDSymposium:
- Network with other individuals within your field from across the U.S. and Canada.
- Share your ideas and get immediate feedback.
- Learn the latest technologies that can grow your firm and save money.
- Explore the host city and see new sights.
Need to Convince Your Boss to Attend? Download the EDS20 Justification Toolkit to help prepare your request.
Educational Seminar Presented by Stambaugh Ness
NextGen: Positioning Future Leaders
With more than 78 million baby boomers stepping away from the workforce in the next decade, it is imperative that companies not only identify but also develop the next generation of leaders. The skills needed in the past may no longer be relevant to the future success of the firm.
Join Kristi Weierbach as she helps conference attendees:
- Align leadership skills with future trends.
- Identify the next generation of leaders through proven techniques.
- Engage legacy leaders in the development plan for future leaders.
- Learn critical steps you can start today to begin the journey of transitioning your leadership