State and Local Tax Planning for AE Firms
Please join members of Stambaugh Ness’ State and Local Tax Services Practice as we discuss state and local tax planning strategies for architects and engineers.
- 2019 Outlook of State and Local Taxes
- Multi-State Business State and Local Tax Nexus
- Cost of Performance vs. Market-Based Sourcing
- South Dakota vs. Wayfair U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- Sales Tax Planning for A/E
After attending this webinar, you’ll know:
- When to file a state corporate income and state sales tax return in a foreign state.
- The different state apportionment methodologies and their benefits.
- How the landmark case South Dakota vs. Wayfair changed the sales and use tax world, and its impact on your business.
- Your next steps to becoming state tax compliant.
Webinar: State and Local Tax Planning for AE Firms*Credits are not offered for on-demand presentations.
About the Presenters
Tom Moul, CPA
Business Development Director, Strategic Tax Service Group
Tom specializes in customized planning that increases tax efficiency by considering the unique big-picture needs and goals of each client. Working closely with companies, Tom outlines steps to minimize taxes, identify alternatives, and understand tax implications and structure transactions.
Additionally, Tom applies his tax expertise to clients who are conducting or considering conducting international business ventures. His love of sports has given Tom an appreciation for the positive impact of coaching which he applies to his every day work by helping and encouraging others.