Josh Hoffman, MBA, CPA, CMA
With over a decade of experience in public accounting, consulting, and corporate leadership, Josh has developed a high-level of financial and operational aptitude. Working with start-up, small and mid-sized firms, in a wide range of industries including professional services, real estate, and construction he applies his deep knowledge in financial reporting, strategic planning, performance analysis, budgeting, and reporting and analytics to help clients realize potential, achieve goals, and be prepared for the future.
Leveraging his own entrepreneurial spirit and growth-oriented approach, Josh has a strong understanding of the unique nature of how to successfully manage and support the needs of growing organizations. His previous roles serving as Controller and Chief Financial Officer for firms with both national and international reach translate into valuable insight for his clients.
- MBA, Penn State University
- B.S.B.A. in Accounting from Shippensburg University
Professional and Community Highlights
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Institute of Management Accountants, Member
- Warwick School District Finance and Legal Committee, Member
- Rotary Club of Lititz, Member
Ask Josh About
His Spartan Trifecta.