With nearly 25 years of experience working with small and mid-sized firms, primarily in the Architecture, Engineering, and Software Consulting industries, John is well positioned to help clients who are seeking executive financial expertise. Previously he served in the roles of Controller and Chief Financial Officer for both large international firms, as well as firms as small as 10 employees. These experiences translate into a strong understanding of the unique nature of how to successfully manage the needs of a diverse range of companies and corporate cultures.
For the past three years, as a Senior Consultant at Stambaugh Ness, John collaborated with clients to implement Deltek Vision, enhance back-office processes and policies; and develop Project Management programs.
Key Qualifying CFO Skills
- Day to day management of financial operations
- Development of policies and procedures for accounting and project management
- Cash and general ledger management,
- Management of accounting staff,
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting packages,
- Cash flow projections and budgeting
- Deep working knowledge of Deltek Vision, Quickbooks, and Ajera
- BA degree in Business Management from Suffolk University – Sawyer Business School