James K. Bergdoll, CPA/PFS
Jim has been providing customized accounting, tax, and consulting services to businesses and individuals for over 35 years. In 1980 he established the CPA firm Bergdoll & Company, LLP which proudly served clients in the South Central Pennsylvania region for over three decades.
As a certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Jim provides clients with comprehensive financial planning needs including estate planning and retirement planning, and is well versed in the tax implications of those decisions.
At first glance, the accounting industry may not appear as one that directly helps others, but Jim sees it differently. He finds great personal satisfaction in partnering with clients to help them accomplish their goals and make the best decisions possible.
- BS degree in Business and Economics from Lehigh University, magna cum laude
Professional and Community Highlights
- AICPA Certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals, Member
- J. William Warehime Foundation, Vice President
- Better York, Member
- York County Community Foundation Professional Advisor Recognition Society, Member
- York Leave A Legacy, Member
- Byrnes Health Education Center, Founding Board Member
Ask Jim About
The time he tried his hand at being a concert promoter in high school.