Jim A. Gante, CPA
Principal, Entrepreneurial Services Group
Jim takes complex, often stressful situations and turns them around for his small business clients. Not content to be just an accountant, Jim provides valued insight and guidance that empowers companies to uncover opportunities and reach their strategic goals.
A seeker of proactive solutions, he has been instrumental in helping small businesses grow. Ever the optimist, Jim’s attitude has a positive impact on both his colleagues and clients, bringing a genuine passion for helping people to his role. In fact, his non-accountant dream job would be as a motivational speaker.
- BS degree in Accounting from Messiah College
Professional and Community Highlights
- Christian Businessmen’s Connection, Chairman
- Forty Under 40 Winner, Central Penn Business Journal
- MS Leadership Award Winner
- Leadership York, Graduate
Jim Recommends You Read
- Positive Impact by Gregory Scott Reid and Charlie Jones